Customised Special Interest Tour for you and your Clients
As a licensed tour operator and with over 20 years of experience we can liaise with you to ensure your holiday with your people is seamlessly conducted.
Planning a large or small group holiday with people can be a huge undertaking. Booking Forms, public indemnity, legal issues, certification and insurance are just a few of the minefields involved.
French Fusion Travel can book all flights, organise all booking forms, travel insurance, accommodation, transport, build suggested itineraries, provide guides and leave no stone unturned.
We have experience in designing great tours and holidays in many parts of the globe from America, Europe and Asia.
PAST GROUP TOURS WE HAVE ORGANISED
- French en Famille – Mother/Daughter & Father/Son student French Immersion in Paris and Provence holiday – 2010 and 2011
- La Vie en Chateau – Gourmet French Immersion classes at Chateau Bosgouet in Normandy – 2013
- 50th Birthday group celebration – cruising the Canal du Midi on private barges – 2013
- Blue Illusion Ladies Fashion stores competition holiday to France – 2014 & 2015
- Pilgrimage to the WW1 Battlefields of the Somme and Ypres – 2007 – 2017
- Chateau in France Private wedding party 2015
- 50th Birthday group celebration – cruising the Canal du Midi en barge – 2014
- Cycling the Dordogne & Hiking in the Pyrenees – 2014
- Gourmet France tour -private client – Bordeaux and Normandy Chateaux – 2015
- Paris to Malta – chateau & French Schooner Cruise for CTS group – in 2015
- Cycling in Burgundy and Hiking the Pyrenees in France – 2015
- Private tour of 5 wine regions in France & Italy for Private Wine Appreciation Group – 2016
- Splendours of Scandinavia for private group – 2016
- Family reunion: villa rental and holiday for 15 people – 2016
- Venice & France Sketching – May & June 2017
- Gusto Gastronomica! gourmet highlights of Northern Italy private group – June/July 2017
- Boston & Cape Cod to Gotham City Sketching – September 2017
- Cultural & Tasting Tour of Spain & Portugal for CTS travel – October
- Colours of Hoi An Vietnam tour – December 2017